Posted by Lockednloded
The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen video games you've played that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag some friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what games my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note -- upper right hand side.)
1. World of Warcraft~ I rock the lock ;)
2. Elder Scrolls~ Sniping mobs, looting chests...w00t!
3. Tetris~ After level 10, I lose my mind.
4. Street Fighter~ CHUN FUCKIN' LI!!!
5. Soul Caliber~ Harlequin FTW!!!
6. Maniac Mansion
8. Super Mario Bros.- All
9. Ms. Pacman
10. Pole Position
11. Vanguard~ Yeah, I went there.
12. Secret of Mana~ SNES
13. California Cruisin'~ I liked it because it had a steering wheel and I was too young to drive.
14. Project Gotham Racing